Recipe by: Jeanette Sosa
This is one of most favorite foods growing up as a child. It’s a one pot meal that you can eat anytime of the day. I like to use whatever vegetable I have before they go bad. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
- Dice up all your favorite vegetable. Here I have onion, peppers, sweet potato, and spinach.
- 1 TBSP of your favorite herbs and spices. Here I have my all-time favorite ‘Everything but the bagel’ from Trader Joes
- Sautee until the desire consistency
- Lightly beat 10 eggs adding 1 TBSP of water
- Pour the beat eggs starting in the middle of the omelet until the eggs cover all your ingredients.
- Set your oven on broil
- Grate your favorite cheese on top. Here I use parmigiana- reggiano
- Place omelet in oven and allow it to cook for 5 minutes watching it closer so it does not burn
- Once you remove from the oven allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place a dish on the bottom of omelet and flip it over onto dish, then flip it one more time. ENJOY!!
I like to make this on Sunday as a quick meal on the go during the week.